? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Am A Winner!


The rules of the award:


1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.


2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.


3)List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Thank you Mrs. Hinson for the lovely recognition.
I would like to give the honest scrap award to:

3. Heather@http://lilredmomma.blogspot.com/
4. Phil@http://philcrump.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-resolutions.html
5. Jaime@http://jamielynn-carswell.blogspot.com/
6. I love all the blogs that I follow.

Now the honest things about me:

1. I love cartoons. Only the good ones, like Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron.

2. My favorite sport is football and I love Brett Favre, Greenbay or the Jetts. I do own a Cheese head hat.

3. I worry alot, I even worry about worrying. I know that it is a sin, but I cannot help it. Pray for me.

4. I fear that I am a bad Pastor's wife.

5. I secretly want to be a police officer when I grow up.

6. I want to steal my niece and nephew and keep them for my own.

7. I love true crime shows. Dr. G is awesome. Snapped also makes me happy.

8. I am a major daddy's girl.

9. My cats are my kids. Strange I know.

10. I am having a really hard time with gaining weight and having an even harder time with losing the weight that I have put on. It makes me sad that I have put on weight!

2 comments:

Joan Carr said...

Remember what your title of your page is. It is something about you being a Winner!!!! We are all on this weight struggle together. 1 day at a time,one meal at a time,1 bite at a time and 1 pound at a time. Matter of fact life is one thing at a time. "Ames" just love God with all your heart and might, and put into practice what you read in the Bible. When we do mess up, and we will daily and we do we have to learn from it and forgive ourselves and move on. Because God forgives us, just be patient with yourself and just be "AMY"

Heather said...

Random though here...if I get a vote, and I think I do since you are my pastor's wife.....I don't think you are bad at it at all. You daily inspire me to be a better person, a better Christian, a better friend. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!!!!