? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do You Ever Wonder.......

As I was laying in bed last night listening to all the things in my house, Jesse sleeping next to me, the cats running a marathon, and cars going by, I started thinking. Am I the only one who ever wonders about things?
Like, how does my husband always know how to make me laugh?
How does my mom always know when I am sad, just by the sound of my voice?
How does my daddy always know when to show up at the right time, just when I need a smile?
How do children know the exact right time to sit on your lap or hold you hand?
How do your friends know that you need to talk without you saying a word?
How does my mother-in-law know when I need to be Amy instead of the Preacher's Wife?
How do Fudge and Pru always know where the food is?
How do people know that they are going to be sick like a week in advance, when they know they have to work?
How do those same people manage to make you feel very angry most of the time?
How do older people know when their time to make the crossing is near?
Why is it that all those that seem so smart, or think they are, have no wisdom?
Why do we lose child like faith? If we had it then why do we forget? Jesus is still the same.
Why do people make love a game where no one wins?
Why can those people not just trust the Lord to lead them to the one person that is right for them?
Why do people complain about having one child but then have another ten?
What happened to people to make them think that children are anything less than a gift from God?
Why am I still kinda scared of the dark?
Why does the cat drink form the bath tub?
The list could go on for days.................
Alas, the most important thing I ponder is why did God pick me, why did He Save me and not all the others that I know that are lost? I am a wretched sinner and He picked me! I am not sure why but, Praise God I am Saved, Saved, Saved!

Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

3 comments:

Joan Carr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Lynn said...

no dear amy.. pahaha you are not the only one who worries about things.. or ponders them. some of those same questions run through my head day after day..
i have plenty of questions like that...
but yes.. your last question is the one that i ponder on the most.. why did he pick me?
i'm so undeserving yet he layed his life down for ME .... what a powerful thing.

your sister in christ,
jamielynn carswell

Joan Carr said...

Amy, Let M&M Mommy know that we can't post to her blog. I hope you are having a wonderful day.