? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Blessed Sunday

Hi all from beautiful CMH. I hope all is well where ever you are. Yesterday was a wonderful day in God's house. Jesse preached a powerful message about witnessing, God is working on me in this area of my life I must say. We had a good morning in Sunday school as well, we learned about God's House and why it is so special to us and how even Jesus went to God's House. Then out to eat with our wonderful friends, Billy, Heather, Mallory, and Makenna. Jesse ate pretty healthy and stayed true to the New Years Resolution, me not so much. I struggle so much with eating like I should, I LOVE FOOD! After dinner we went to a birthday party for my cousin and I got to see my Wesley and Krista. I love those kids so much. I pray everyday that God will use Jesse and I to be a light in their lives. I want them to have everything in life that they deserve and pray that God will Save them at a young age and keep them all the days of their life in a close relationship with Him.

After the birthday event of the day. It was off to Calvary. Service was such a blessing there as always. It still feels like going home for Jesse and I when we get the chance to fellowship with our friends there. They have all been such a blessing to us in so many ways. When we were starting our new lives together, when we got our house, and when Jesse got the church they have helped us, supported us, and love us. We can never thank them enough for their love.

Saturday was also a big day at the Carr house, Super Clayton made his very much anticipated arrival. He is so much fun and we love having him around all the time. We are blessed so much that Nikki and Chad give us the chance to spend time with him. He played and played and fought sleep. We ate at Pancho, which we all love. I got to spend time with Clayton and my momma and daddy, and my Jesse it was wonderful.

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I think Clayton was pretty happy with his situation Saturday. He was worn out which always means he had a great time. Thanks a bunch for keeping him. And, I love the green background. It's you.

Jamie Lynn said...

pahaha, clayton is here right now laughing about something or the other. it's always a great thing to spend time with him. ..