? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My very first blog!

Hi all,

So here I am doing this blog thing, thank you Nikki, well trying to anyway. This is all kinda of new to me but I am going to go for it. To introduce myself, I am Amy, the Preachers wife, also known as Jesse's wife, Lee and Cheryl's daughter, Aunt Amy, Alan Carr's son's wife, and most importantly I am a Child of God. No matter what I am called I know one thing and that is the fact that I am blessed beyond measure. Romans 4:7

Our life gets out of control sometimes but one thing is for sure and that is the fact that it is always interesting. There is never a dull moment with Preacher Jesse in the house. Whether it is chasing the poor cats around, wearing pajamas and wing tips, being dramatic about everything, did I mention that there is a car door in his study right now, Preaching like a mad man, or just being my loving husband. I love him and I love our life.

Then there is my wonderful family, we are uncle and aunt to Alana, Wesley, Krista, Clayton, and adopted uncle and aunt to Lindsey and Natalie. We have wonderful parents who love us and still take care of us no matter how old we get. Then there is Nikki and Chad who we love to hang out with, I do not consider Nikki just to be a sister- in- law but one of my dearest friends. Though I do not get to see my sister very often I love her and pray for her everyday. We cannot forget all the G's we love you guys and are blessed to have you in our lives in such a big way.

I am so blessed to have all of these things and I promise my next post will not be this long!

0 comments: