? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank God for my Momma and Daddy!

Hi all! I just have a second to blog today but I wanted to stop by and say thank God for my momma and daddy. I do not stop and thank God enough for all my blessings but especially my mom and dad. I think that it is pretty easy to see if you are around me for long that I think the world of my mom and dad. Even though there were times in my teenage years that they probably did not see that, as I have gotten older and grown in the Lord I have realized how important that they are to me. They raised me to be a strong, compassionate, and loving individual. They provided for me and loved me unconditionally. I thank God for my parents. Just in the last two days my mom and daddy have blessed Jesse and I and saved the day.

Last night Ms. Joan texted and said that someone had paid money on mine a Jesse's trip to WY, guess who it was! My momma and daddy! Just cause they love us. Then last night in the pouring rain my windshield wiper decided to die, and I drove in the pouring rain with no windshield wipers to the auto parts store for them to fix it. They promptly told me there that yes they could put on new blades, but that the motor was bad and they could not fix that. So, I drove all the way back to Church in the pouring rain, well I should say God took me back safe, I could not see a thing and had to stop twice. When I got back Jesse looked at and a couple other people looked and said that they could not fix it. I said my daddy can fix it and I will call him. Jesse looked again when we got home and he found a lose bolt and tried to tighten it with his hand and could not get it very tight, so it did nothing. (He had the right idea.)

Today my daddy just came to see me, at the right time again. My daddy looked at it and sure enough the bolt that Jesse tried to tighten was the only thing wrong with it, he tightened it and saved us lots of money at the mechanic. So my husband had the right idea and my daddy was able to fix it up. My daddy can fix anything! Do not get me wrong I am not trying to belittle my husband cause he can fix anything too. Sometimes a girl just needs her daddy, I think Jesse understands that though.

Please pray for my daddy and my sister and where they stand with the Lord. Please pray that I will live for God in front of my whole family. Pray for the situation with my sister and her kids.

Don't forget the mother and father-in-law, I thank God for them and their love and acceptance into their family! Thank you for all that you do in my life! I love you guys!

0 comments: