? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Silence!

Do you ever just want to have 10 seconds of silence? Today is one of those days, I am tired and pondering life. I have been pondering all those important things in life like I wonder what Jesse is doing, I wish it was three o'clock, what do I want to eat tonight at Texas Roadhouse, I wonder what Jesse got me for Valentine's Day, should I go ahead and eat lunch, and so many more life altering decisions. As you can tell life in the ER at CMH is not moving along to0 fast. Bless her heart, the girl that I work with could talk the bark off of a tree. She talks and talks and then she talks to herself if she thinks that you are not listening. I really do love her and love working with her but sometimes silence is GOLDEN. Now I know how my poor mom and dad felt when I was little.

1 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

i hate silence.. it sortah freaks me out.
i do know how it feels however when you just want someone to shut up. so does my mom because she tells me to shut up everyday because i'm always talking about something.
haha.