? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Things That You May Not Know About Me Oh Me

1. I am really shy, I know that is hard to believe. I have always been shy. The thought of speaking in front of people makes me feel sick. I was diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder at the age of 15. By God's Grace I have made it through and made leaps and bounds in being able to speak in large groups. Alot of my strength is drawn from Jesse's strength, he is my rock.

2. I love vanilla ice cream, boring I know, just vanilla or sweet cream.

3. I miss my sister. When she was not caught up in all the craziness in her life she was so much fun. I use to love to hang out with her and go places with her. God has sent us down two different paths and I pray that God save her before it is too late.

4. My favorite color is GREEN. All those years of people telling me that green looks good on red heads has forever warped me.

5. My favorite show on TV is John and Kate Plus Eight. My favorite cartoon is Jimmy Neutron. How could you not love John and Kate, those kids are so cute.

6. My dream vacation would be Paris. In the summer.

7. I am not a sweets kinda person, I would rather have salty things. Chips, pickles, olives (love olives), pretzels, popcorn, I love it all.

8. I love children, or is that an obvious one? Jesse and I are not ready for our own yet, but I love other people's children.

9. My favorite book of the Bible is either Romans or Ephesians. I also love Psalms and Song of Solomon. I love the whole Bible it is hard to pick. Before I got saved I never understood why people loved to read the Bible so much and now I understand.

10. I love working in the ER. I want to be an ER nurse soon, hopefully. Please pray that I will get into the 2010 class.

Ten facts to know and tell about me, how about you!

2 comments:

Joan Carr said...

Hope you are feeling better, and glad to see you blogging again.

Tracy said...

Hey girl. Nice to learn a few more things bout you. We are really going to miss yall tonight. It wont be the same without you.