? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Revive Me Again Oh Lord!

First of all sorry the zoo pictures are still in the works. They will be on here one of these years I promise. Anywho, revival is awesome this week Brother Rick is doing an amazing job and I feel like the Lord is working in our little church. I know that He is working in my heart, on Tuesday night he preached about how to be a help to the church and supporting the church and loving the church and tonight he preached on getting out of traditions and going with God no matter what it takes you out of. He also touched on the subject of having a burden for the lost souls around us. It breaks my heart to think that I do not weep for lost souls like I have in the past. Members of my family are lost and I cannot find the time to get on my face and plead on their behalf. I needed the message tonight if no one else did. It worked on my heart and made me realize that the things that he talked about were about me. I am the one who does not take the time to share God's Word like I should. I am ashamed of myself and it breaks my heart to think that I would be so hard. I have no excuse I am blood bought and would never deny my Lord but I get discouraged when I feel like we pray and pray for the salvation of some people and their life's still spiral out of control in front of us. I have been living in this discouraged state for a while and the message tonight encouraged me to get out of that rut and pray and weep and call on God again for those that I love and are lost. Please help me pray!
Also as all, or most, of you know I am a worrier. My knew motto is, wait for it, wait for it, to live in the sunshine everyday! I pray this everyday and ask that you help me pray about this too. I think that it is working, I have been striving to live in the moment and not worry about what God has already taken care of, which is everything, why should I try to help.
I am so excited about tomorrow night and the meeting. I am really looking forward to the message and hearing the youth choir from Calvary come and sing. Please pray for us and our Church.

PS Mallory and Kenna you guys did an awesome job tonight!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the new motto! I feel the same way. I don't greive of my lost and dying family anymore, I just stay away and hope it gets better. We will pray for each other. I am so looking forward to tonight! Love U bunches!!

chadandnikki said...

I can't wait to get in on the meeting tonight. I too am a habitual worrier, and through God's help am starting to let go of a few things. It's not east, but I am a lot less tired.