? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Birthday!

So it was my birthday yesterday and I promise this is not an all about me post. I just wanted to say thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family for all of the love and gifts. I told Jesse last night that I am really blessed to have such special people in my life. I love birthday phone calls and text messages they make me soooo happy. I may be a big dork but I think birthdays are really special and important, maybe it is because my momma and daddy were always so good about making them special (they still do). I am also blessed with Jesse's family, who also makes birthdays special. My little grandmother still calls me every year to tell me happy birthday and Lindsey called me from the potty to sing to me (i loved it). Mallory and Makenna also sang to me (loved it). Then there were the cupcakes that the sweet girl in class made me from scratch how awesome is that. Then my sweet Maddie made me cupcakes for work tonight! I love cupcakes.

I got to spend all day with the love of my life and we had sooooo much fun! We ate PF Changs and then we shopped (bought one thing how sad is that). We watched a movie last night and then I slept late. I awoke to a wonderful breakfast in bed. My hubby is the best! Thank you all for making me feel special!

4 comments:

Joan Carr said...

He was so excited about fixing you breakfast in bed. I'm glad you had a good day.Cupcakes are always wonderful, everyone deserves to feel loved by others.

Jamie Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY CARR!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU! :)

chadandnikki said...

Woot for breakfast in bed!!!!!

Tracy said...

I am so glad you had a great Birthday!! You are a blessing to me and our family. Lindsey also made you a b-day card by herself! Love u and I am looking forward to monday!