? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

15 Things I am Loving Right Now!

I was thinking about a few things that I love right now and thought that I would share. You may want to try a few of them.

1. Babybel Light Snaking Cheese. This stuff is awesome and it only has 50 calories and has its on little waxy, red, protective, fun layer. I love it, thanks to the sweet girl named Heather in my CNA class who brought me one to try! Check out the nutrition facts and see for yourself. http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/the-laughing-cow-mini-babybel-light-cheese-original-100percent-all-natural-light-snacking-che44316.htm

2. My flower beds. They are so pretty and so much fun to take care of! Thank you Jesse, Daddy, and Chad.

3. Fresh Pineapple scented Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works. It makes our house smell tropical. Mmmmmmmmmm tropical!

4. Sugarland's new CD makes me pretty happy.

5. Happy Hour at Sonic 2-4 pm everyday half price drinks. One large sweet tea $.91. Happy day!

6. WARM WEATHER! Happy flip-flop time!

7. Planning for Bible School with my hubby, it is gonna be fun fun fun!

8. Izzy Scrubs by Peaches. They are so comfy and fit so well.
http://www.uniformsandscrubspeaches.com/?gclid=CJrImJv9lJoCFQghnAod0wKgNA

9. Steak Biscuits from Hardee's as a treat for breakfast on Saturday mornings. Yummo!

10. Working second shift, kinda loving this, not the hours, new people, less supervisor, less stress I think.

11. Ms. Hartley, my CNA teacher, she is so funny, tough but a good teacher. (This is subject to change if the homework is to much.) Hahahaha

12. Barnyard the cartoon on Nickelodeon. It makes me laugh. This is the new Sunday morning cartoon.

13. Getting to sleep an extra hour in the morning, even if I do go to bed later because of second shift.

14. Going to school again. I love learning new things, especially things that interest me like this does.

15. My new old American Eagle pants that I found in the closet. I forgot about them, it is so exciting it is like new clothes that I can actually wear!

I thought it would be fun to share some things I am loving right now the list could go on of course. See what you can come up with.

In Christ Service

Amy

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I love this list. And I especially agree with #1. Love that Baby Bell cheese. And since it's wrapped in wax, it almost feels like gourmet food right in the palm of your hand.

Jamie Lynn said...

hhaha that list is cute. && i agree with the flipflop weather i have been waiting on it for too long!!