? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a Blessing!

Hi all, just have a few to talk but just wanted to ask that you pray for my daddy he is facing some health problems and there are spiritual needs there as well. I am not sure where he stands with the Lord. Please help me to pray about this I would appreciate it. I had my daddy on my heart and the thought of something happening to him is such a weight on my heart. It would break my heart.

I have grown weary and tired with the stress of my sisters ordeal and sometimes I just want to cry. Jesse has started something new on Wednesday night instead of asking for physical needs during pray time he is asking us to pray for spiritual needs (great idea dear). I always ask for my sister and my other family but last night when I prayed I feel like my burden for the lost has become stronger than it has been in a while and I wept for my father and my sister because not knowing where they are with the Lord hurts my heart so bad.

Anywho, the Lord helped my heart once again! Jesse was preaching a powerful message about laws and Pharisees and as he was closing the message I started to close my Bible and the pages turned and landed on this passage:

Isaiah 40:28-31 (King James Version)
28Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Oh it was such a blessing to me (the Lord has never revealed Himself to me in this way before) and I have been thinking of it all day it has helped me to live in that sunshine again. THANK YOU LORD!

2 comments:

Joan Carr said...

How awesome our God is,Gods word has a way of speaking to us right where we are right when we need it. So glad that He helped you with His word, and it thrills me to see you and Jesse both growing in the Lord. (What a wonderful idea to take Wed night spiritual prayer requests- I like that idea a bunch)I will still be in prayer with you about your family. Physical needs are important to the here and now. But the spiritual needs of someone is so much more important and I think we all forget that from time to time.

Hope you are having a good night at work.

chadandnikki said...

I like the idea of taking spiritual prayer requests. It beats hearing about people's gallbladders. Praying for your family all the time.