? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Hubby is Home and life Is Good!

So the title of my blog, What a Crazy Blessed Life, took on new meaning last night at around 8:30 pm. If you have ventured over to Nikki's blog you know all about how she saved the day. It also made us all realize one more time how our steps are ordered by the Lord and that it was by His Will that we were there and Nikki was able to save a life. I think that it showed how humble and filled with the Spirit that Nikki is when all of those people were coming up and telling her how great she did and she gave all the credit and glory to the Lord I think that is a true testimony. Thank you Nik for living God all the time it helps me to try harder to be Christ like.

Also, last night and oh so exciting the beautiful and fun Jamie Lynn got the most beautiful prom dress which would be nothing without her beautiful self to go in it. I had so much fun getting to go shopping with the girls to pick out something so special for Jamie, I am glad that you decided to go to prom you will not regret it. Oh, do not forget keep the properties covered and your head up, shoulders back, and the party does not start until you arrive. (PICTURES AS SOON AS PROM IS OVER AND YOU ARE HOME!)

Jesse is home, yippie! The house has been so quite and clean, mostly quite. It has been a good busy week but I missed my hubby. The cats have been going insane, louder than normal, messing in stuff, and sleeping in the bed with me. I think that it flips them out because Jesse has been gone and they feel the need to love me and sleep with me. It was nice but nothing like my Jesse. I also enjoyed staying with my mom and daddy and spending time with them.

From what I hear they had a good meeting and Jesse was happy to be home. All the good folks at Bethlehem missed Jesse and are ready to have their Pastor back. Thank you to everyone who took time out of their week to entertain me so I would not get to lonely with out my other half. I love you guys and it is such a blessing to have special friends and family in my life.

1 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Haha that guy in the store was so funny!! Made my day. I'm so happy I got that dress and I'm so happy also that I got to spend that time with y'all. && how God put us at the Texas Road House instead of Cracker Barrell!
Haha I bet you are happy that Jessie is home!

There will be tons of pictures up!
:)