? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Brand New Day

Hi all! Sorry that once again the blog has suffered. I love you all very much and thank you for all the prayers that have been said for Jesse and I and our special object. Please continue to pray the saga continues. I have been kinda sad and down these past few days. I think that the impact of everything that has been going on has finally hit me. I think that life for Jesse has been very lets say interesting with me these past few days.
Anyway, on my way to work this morning I started thinking about things and the rain made me think about a new beginning. Like how God uses the rain to make everything new and green again in the spring time. Maybe this whole experience is a way to give my sister a new beginning in a way. I pray that God will use this as a way to make her realize what is important in her life and save her. My heart breaks everyday for her and the children, I try to tell myself that she brought it on herself and that I should only feel bad for the children, but God will not let me do that.
As it rains today, even though it is gloomy and dreary I will be thinking about the grand new beginnings that will come with the rain, the new flowers, new baby animals, and a time to celebrate a Risen Saviour. I pray that I will a have brighter and more upbeat attitude today and try harder not to stress and worry. As you watch the rain today try to think of all the blessings that God has given you in unexpected ways and the new beginnings that He has given you starting with your Salvation.

"ARISE"
DOWN THE STREETS OF JERUSALEM, CAME A FUNERAL PROCESSION DOWN THE SAME LONELY STREET, CAME THE RESURRECTION THEY MOURNED THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE, BUT WHEN JESUS SAW THEIR GRIEF, HE LAID HIS HAND UPON HIM AND DEATH HAD TO FLEE
CHORUS: ARISE, ARISE, MY LITTLE ONE ARISE ARISE, ARISE, WIPE THE SLEEP FROM YOUR EYES, I AM THE RESURRECTION AND I GIVE UNTO YOU LIFE ARISE, ARISE, MY LITTLE ONE ARISE
BREAK: DOWN THE STREETS OF GLORY, SOME DAY I'M GONNA STROLL IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY, WHERE THE SAINTS WILL NEVER GROW OLD, WHEN JESUS COMES BACK FOR US, ON THAT RESURRECTION DAY, IN MY HEART I'M SO EXCITED, I CAN ALMOST HEAR HIM SAY.
REPEAT CHORUS: TAG: I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND I GIVE UNTO YOU LIFE ARISE, ARISE, MY LITTLE ONE ARISE

I love this song and I thought about it today and how all life comes from Him.

3 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

When I first looked at that title I was thinking it was that song "arise" by chris tomlin but then i read those lyrics it's just as good :]

i hope God gives me a new attitude as the spring comes into play. I think winter time makes me grumpy.

chadandnikki said...

That is so very true. I love spring, and I really love rainy days, because it washes everything clean. Like my Savior did for me.

Tracy said...

Amy I love you. They are so blessed to have such a compassionate, loving, sister/aunt. Even though its stressful we have one to confide in and who knows best for us and for your sister. He also gave us each other to bear our burdens together. I am praying for you, and will be here for you anytime you need me. You are such a great friend to me.