? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is full of unexpected Blessings!

Hi all! Sorry I have been slack in the blogging department, I have no excuse just lazy I guess. I have had alot on my mind this past few days, things that I have shared only with the Lord. I have this point of view that I should not burden others with my burden even if it is my husband or the ones that love me the most in this world. I have a heavy heart for my sister and her children, it hurts me to see them go through this time. No child should face the things that Wesley, Krista and Alana may be getting ready to face. Even though I try to tell myself that my sister has brought all this on herself it still hurts my heart to think that she may spend time away from her children in such an awful place. It is such a confusing time.
I just pray that if it is God's Will for the kids to come and stay with Jesse and I for a time that he would use this as a positive experince for all that are involved. Please pray for us that Jesse and I will be strong Christian influences in these little lives. Oh how much it scares me to think that I will have such an influence on another person. It Blesses my heart to think that I would be trusted to care for such important little people. Just pray that God's Will be done in this situation. If it were up to me, my sister would first get Saved, second fly right, and put God first and then her children ( and spend no time away). But as we all know it is not my will it is His. I would also like to take time to thank God for a loving husband who is not negative or resentful about the situation, instead ready to face it head on. Thank you God for the sin that You have Saved me from. Wesley and Krista are such a blessing to my heart and I thank God for them. Please just pray for our special object. We need God's touch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be praying.

chadandnikki said...

We have been praying about this for a long time, and will continue to do so. God will provide the answers and the resources for whatever He has planned.

Joan Carr said...

Sometimes God takes us places that only He knows why, and only He can go with us through them. But God IS able to do exceedingly abundantly all that we could ask or think. I woke up this morning praying for this situation and you and Jes, your sister and her children.

Tracy said...

I will be praying for you. I know how hard it is when your family does these things and you just don't understand why. But God knows what is best for us and them even if we don't think it is. Those children are so blessed to have such a wonderful aunt and uncle who cares so much about them so much. Know that I will be praying for them and you. love u