? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

True Biblical Love for my Husband

God has been leading me for a while to read the Book of Song of Solomon. So my Bible study this week has been from this Book. I have read it before but I do not think that I truly understood it until this time when I read it. I think that it is because I have a true love, a husband, God's man for me. I can now understand why this Book was so controversial there are parts when you truly understand them that are so private and personal about a husband and a wife. My favorite verses in the book were from Chapter 8:

6: Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. 7: Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

These verses show what true Biblical love and passion for your spouse should be. It touches my heart and makes me want to be a more loving and compassionate wife to my husband. He is the man that completes me, makes me happy, loves me without end, and most importantly leads me in the ways of God. I want to strive to be a Godly wife and a more Christ like woman everyday. I love you Jesse and I never thought that I could love you more than I did on our wedding day, but I love you more and more each day. I love each day with you and growing in Christ with you.

1 comments:

Joan Carr said...

It really is amazing the love you have for your husband on your wedding day and you know in your heart you could never ever love him more than on that day. But, as time goes by the love grows more and more(or it should, I guess for some it don't) and you begin to realize as the years pass swiftly by that your spouse really is a part of you.The longer you are together the love deepens and grows more and more. It really is so neat to awesome to watch a couple become 1.