? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rant!

Ok so this is a short, sweet, and to the point post. All my peeps that work in the doctors office will understand though. So why does it seem to anyone a good idea to come into a doctors office and demand the records from a test that you had 10 years ago, when you were not under this doctors care. I mean really can I just produce them. Well, me being me and not very assertive I tried. I called medical records, the department that the test were done in, the supervisor of said department, I called the doctors office that he was with at the time, and then I called medical records again because he was still not happy. Well come to find out he has tried this before and to no avail because not everyone is a sucker like me. It makes me kinda angry that I bent over backward to make this super awesome patient happy and he still left angry. Of course he said not with me just the situation, and then he proceeded to complain about driving all the way from Charlotte up here and that he guessed he would just go on to Boone to stay in his mountain home. (Note to complaining patients do not complain about how far you have to drive, one if you do not need to work because you are independently wealthy for some reason, two if you have two homes to go sulk in. Think of the peeps who cannot afford to come to the doctor at all.) Thank you so much for listening.

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Oh, so sorry. That's a tough one because peeps don't understand that 10 years is like eternity in the medical office. Hope the weekend is better.