? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Grand Weekend!

After the rocky start of Friday with the crazy patient the rest of my weekend went smashing! I got to sleep late on Saturday, then I hung out with my hubby for a little bit, and then I got to go shop for sweet baby Johanna. Jesse and I then went to dinner and to the movies which we love. The movie was awesome.

On Sunday we had a great day at Church, the message was wonderful of course and made me think about my prayer life and how much it is lacking. Then the church had a Pastor appreciation dinner for Jesse and we had a great time. I would just like to take the time to say that I appreciate my Pastor, I know everyone thinks that it is cheating because he is my husband, but it is not because the time that he stands in the Pulpit challenges my heart just like anyone else and I take him seriously when he stands and preaches. He is always my husband and I always love as such but during those times he is my Pastor and I appreciate that. (I love you Preacher Jesse.)

After church it was down for a nap because that is just what I do, then we went to Calvary and shared Pastor appreciation with the rest of the family. It is always fun to get to go back to Calvary and visit with those special people. Now as the week begins I start to anxiously await the arrival of baby Johanna. I am so excited I cannot wait to kiss those sweet chubby cheeks and see if God has seen fit to give her red hair like Clayton. I am also anxious to see what God has planned for her little life and to enjoy the sweet precious moments we are given with her.

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Me too!!!!! I so hope she has red hair. I know that's asking a lot, but it would just be like the icing on the cake.

prashant said...

I love your blog.
Contextual Ad Network India