? ??????????????Desert Incubation? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 482 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Ground Breaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Hubby!

So tomorrow is my babe's birthday and he already has a full day planned for us so I thought that I would take the time today to do a special tribute to him! Thought I would make a list of just of few of the things that make him special not just to me but the WHOLE WORLD!

1. I am completely and totally in love with him head over hills, crazy, silly, goofy, falling down love!

2. He is hilariously funny. I mean really have you been around him for like two seconds?

3. He is fun to be with and around.

4. He is negative in a positive way.

5. He is cute first thing in the morning. I mean he is cute all the time but like little boy sweet cute.

6. He hates to shop, which drives me crazy, but that is what makes him him.

7. He loves his family and my family.

8. He loves kids and he is good with them, especially Clay bob, Prista, Wesley, Alana, Lindsey, and Nat.

9. He whines about the shows that I watch, why does he think that I watch them.

10. He likes cartoons too.

11. He is the smartest person I know. (He lets me be right sometimes, thank you there is only three layers of skin not seven sir.)

12. He loves the cats at our house and talks to them all the time.

13. He is obsessed with something all the time and I love it.

14. He is super dedicated to what ever he puts his mind too.

15. He is devoted to me and I never ever doubt that devotion and I never ever second guess him.

16. He is my rock.

17. He is a good friend.

18. He loves his mom and his sister.

19. He respects his father and mine.

20. The list could go on for days but the most important is He is a Man of God and stands on the Word and I thank God for him everyday whether he knows that or not.

I love you Jesse with every bit of me Happy Birthday sweet heart!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (King James Version)

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

4 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Great list of your blessings. We just have to put them down in writing sometimes to really see how blessed we are!

Tell you hubby happy birthday!(tomorrow)

Popped over here from Nikki's!

Jamie Lynn said...

awhh!!
Love it!

Joan Carr said...

To My Sons Wife
I never knew or realized no one told me that I was raising him for you(you are the other woman) but that is okay and that is the way it is suppose to be. It blesses me as his Mom to see you so goofy, silly,crazy in love with him. I pray that it only gets better for you two over the years as it has for his dad and me. I feel honored to have had him in our home, loaned by God for a little. Now he makes his home with you. You know now him better than any and he is all those things and more.I do believe that God designed you for him, and him for you. It is amazing how God puts us together to complement one another. As he gets older I see so much of his Dad in him, but at the same time I see him as his own individual person like not other. Enjoy the day tomorrow with the birthday boy, and your husband and look forward to many more together. Happy Birthday Wishes to him from us in Al/TN.

chadandnikki said...

I love your list. You too are the best couple, and take the most ridiculously(is that a word?) good pictures. Seriously stop making the rest of us look so bad. Thanks for loving him, it takes a special person.